Friday, February 8, 2013

House Construction - Holy Cow!

The house is moving along so quickly right now.  I took a couple weeks off because I have been so busy lately, but decided to go out with my camera and see how it was coming.  It was so exciting!  Here is what I saw.

Here is the family room.  I love the big windows!

A look at the family room from the kitchen.

The front entry way and a shot of the laundry room/out to the garage.

The master bedroom.  I love the bay window!

The kids' bathroom.  If you look closely, you can see my reflection.  I am wearing my crossing guard uniform.

The kitchen.  Also, the cabinets look ready to be installed.

Looking out the master bathroom into the master bedroom.

Alauna's room.

Josh's room.

Downstairs in the basement.  This will not be finished when we move in.  But eventually there will be a family room/office area in the back.

Looking from where the family room/office will be to where the 4th bedroom will be.

Where the storage room and my craft room/5th bedroom will be.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for the pictures, looks great. Building a house is so exciting and stressful.

All you need is love said...

Looks so exciting! Congrats on building, would love to see you all and catch up sometime this summer. Call or text me..
435-225-8408