Friday, October 19, 2012

Our New House

We bought a house!  Well, it hasn't been built yet, but we picked out everything!  It was actually quite hard (I know, poor me).  Anywhoo.....I am going to (hopefully) take a picture every week from start to finish and (maybe) post it on my blog.  Yes, I know, it's a bit cliche, and everyone does it.  BUT I AM SO EXCITED!  (I just can't hide it). 


A picture of the lot where our house will be built.  This is from the North West corner.


This is a picture of the front of the lot.  Some of the fence will be taken down.  This is the North West corner where I took the top picture, but I took it from inside the corner of the fence.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Definitely take lots of pictures. I really wish we had taken more when we were building....they're so much fun to go back and look at, especially for the kids. :)