Sunday, April 20, 2008

Half Marathon


On Saturday, April 19th, I fulfilled my life-time goal of running a half-marathon. I ran it in 2 hrs and 7 min (that's less than a 10-minute mile, which was my goal). It was fun running with so many people. For the first half, we were running with the people doing a full marathon, but they eventually turned off and went another way. So, at one point, I was in a pack of 13,000 people. I am glad I did it, but I don't think I will be doing another one any time soon. I got the coolest blisters. Come over and see them sometime when you're bored. I'm kind of weird, but I don't think one can really believe that I did it, unless I have some battle wounds to show.

2 comments:

Evan said...

Look like you're still running up a storm! Hey I found your blog thru facebook too! We have one too - http://evan-and-kristel.blogspot.com!

utmommy23 said...

You go girl!